Happy Friday, y’all!! It’s cloudy and cold here in Austin today, so I’m happy to be curled up with my hoos (my silly name for our kitties) writing a review for you. Shortly after receiving the Idunn Modelling Mask & Hydro Cream, I was sent a few more Idunn skincare products to try out. This package included the Multi Cleansing Oil, Multi Foam Cleanser, and the Multi Toner. Watch my review to learn more about each of these and what I think about them!
As you saw in the video, these are not just your average makeup remover, cleanser, and toner, but a system of skincare products that not only cleanses your skin, but also rejuvenates and nourishes it. Each of these products is hypoallergenic and made from high quality ingredients that work well with all skin types. This is advantageous for those whose skin is about to go through changes as the weather warms up. I personally love this because they’re potent enough to deep clean my blackhead-prone nose, but gentle enough not to leave my cheeks and forehead feeling stripped and tight.
I mentioned some key ingredients and functions of each of these products in my video, but there is so much more to tell you! On occasion I’ll wonder if I should’ve just skipped the whole blog thing and concentrated all my efforts on my YouTube Channel, but it’s times like these that I’m grateful to have another outlet for sharing information and my findings. I simply can’t share everything with you in a video because I’d literally have to be reading off a paper for way longer than you’d be willing to sit there watching. At least this way, I can say everything I want and need, and you can skim or skip parts all together if you so desire. So now, enough of my ramblings, let’s delve into the product info!
Multi Cleansing Oil – $20 (special price for my viewers: $15)
– Hypoallergenic makeup remover
– Combination of coconut oil glycerin, ester oil, and isopropyl myristate blends easily onto and thoroughly cleans the skin
– Contains a blend of jojoba, apricot kernel, and olive oils that completely removes makeup
– Caprlic and Capric Tyriglyceride form a barrier on the skin’s surface to slow water loss
– 100 mL
I have never been a fan of makeup removers because they’re either too greasy feeling or leave my skin feeling parched. This cleansing oil has changed the way I remove my makeup and I’m beyond pleased with its performance. Not only does it completely remove all traces of my makeup, but it also leaves my skin feeling silky and hydrated.
Multi Foam Cleanser – $15 (special price for my viewers: $10)
– Has a subacidic pH to balance and protect the skin
– Contains natural surfactants and cleansing agents to deep clean the skin while retaining moisture
– Natural avocado and sweet almond oils provide concentrated nutrition and elasticity to the skin
– Detoxifies the inside of pores to eliminate excess sebum and blackheads
– Active ingredients from green tea extract, allantoin, and damascus rose water soothe and keep the skin healthy and radiant
– 100 mL
No surprise here, but my crazy skin is super sensitive to most cleansers. For years, I’ve relied on my Aveeno Ultra-Calming Cleanser to keep my skin clean. This works well, but isn’t enough to keep blackheads at bay on my nose. I thought it was just something I’d have to live with because the rest of my face turns to desert when I use a deep cleanser, which then leads to breakouts. I’m not sure what I was expecting when I first started using this cleanser, but I was hopeful since I tend to have a much higher success rate with Asian skincare products. This cleanser is the solution to all my problems. It is strong enough to fight the gunk that likes to build up in my pores, but gentle enough for the rest of my face. It leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean, but not at all stripped. I’ve only been using this for a short while, but I can already see a difference in the number of blackheads on my nose and my skin just feels softer and healthier.
Multi Skin Toner – $40 (special price for my viewers: $25)
– Contains NO alcohol or artificial coloring that dry and irritate the skin
– Corrects the pH of the skin that can be unbalanced by the chemical residue of cleansers
– Provides moisture to prevent aging that can occur from excessive dryness
– Acts as a primer to help your makeup go on smoother and keep it in place throughout the day
– Reduces unwanted redness and shine
– Natural ingredients work deep in the skin to nourish and soothe
– Contains hydrolyzed collagen, an anti-aging substance, that effectively strengthens and improves the appearance of the skin
– Consists of high quality ingredients, including aloe vera gel, persimmon tree leaf extract, and an epidermal growth factor
– 120 mL
Since these products are quite a bit different than their American counterparts, I will be doing a skin care routine video for you next week. I’ll be showing you how I use each of the Idunn products that I’ve recently reviewed. For the first time in a long while, perhaps ever, I am truly happy with my routine and feel like I’m doing everything I can to make the most of my skin. I’m beyond thankful that Glow of Grace has given me the opportunity to try out these products!
If you’d like to try these products for yourself, be sure to shop the My Dear Skin store on Amazon now. They’ve been so generous to provide these sale prices for my viewers, but these discounted prices will only remain while supplies last!
I hope you have an amazing Friday! I’ll see you manana for a review of one of Sigma’s new products that I’ve been loving lately!
FTC Disclaimer: These products were sent to me for review. As always, the opinions are 100% honest and my own.