I mean, are there really any words for a dessert this good? I’m thinking not. This is a family favorite, and it’s semi-homemade which means it’s both kid and mom approved. I created this recipe as part of the Perfect Summer Picnic Collaboration with a few of my fellow Kin Community creators. Be sure to check out the playlist for some other delicious ideas! To watch the full video tutorial for this recipe, click here.
- Brownie Mix (13x9)
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 C oil
- 3 T water
- Mini marshmallows
- Chocolate chunks
- Honey graham goldfish
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Crack the eggs into a large mixing bowl and beat well.
- Add the brownie mix, oil, and water. Stir to combine.
- Line a 13x9 baking pan with foil for easy removal and spray well with a cooking spray.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 22 minutes.
- Put a single layer of marshmallows all over the top of the brownies.
- Bake the brownies for an additional few minutes until the marshmallows puff up. *Keep an eye on them!
- Immediately sprinkle with chocolate chunks and graham goldfish.
- Allow to cool completely before removing them from the pan and slicing.