If you could eat pumpkin pie for breakfast every day, wouldn’t you? I would and now I do. You can too! This Pumpkin Spice Breakfast Smoothie is so good, yet so good for you. It’s quick, easy, and completely kid friendly! Basically it’s the best breakfast ever. You’re welcome. For the full video tutorial, click HERE. This recipe is part of a collaboration with some of my fellow Kin Community creators, so pop over to this playlist for more pumpkiny-spice goodness!
- 1 C ice
- 1/3 C pumpkin puree
- 1/2 C vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/3 C quick cooking oats, uncooked
- 1 t pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 C vanilla coconut milk
- Add the ice to a blender. *For a thicker smoothie, add more ice.
- Add the pumpkin puree and yogurt.
- Follow that with the dry ingredients--the oats and the pumpkin pie spice.
- Add the coconut milk last.
- Blend and enjoy!